Academic advisors DocPro, a tool that can enhance your training offering
You are developing programs to prepare young researchers for the job market. Use DocPro to help you analyze the skills that your doctoral students and PhDs develop and define your support skills training program accordingly.
DocPro enables doctoral students and PhD-holders to analyze and evaluate their skills. You can give them access to this tool either in a self-training format or within the framework of group sessions led by a trainer.
Analyzing the results will allow you to identify which skill areas are their strong points and which ones need further development. DocPro can then guide you in deploying the most appropriate training programs and orienting each doctoral student toward the modules relevant to him/her.
With DocPro, you can also deploy a differentiation strategy to distinguish your doctoral school by emphasizing the competencies you deem most important.
Build the description of your training program
The application guides you step by step to:
- highlight the core competencies developed through your training program;
- specify, for each competency, the maturity stage that doctoral students and PhD-holders will have attained by the end of their training;
- provide real-life examples of ways in which these skills are implemented;
- upload the description of your training program to mydocpro.org.
Learn what employers are really looking for
Employers and recruitment officers use DocPro to convey their expectations to PhD-holders. Use the DocPro search engine to:
- discover the expectations of employers and recruiters;
- identify employers and recruiters seeking the skills developed by your training program.